[click on each individual image! it will link you to the recipe!]
As you know, April has been all about grilled cheese, but as much as we love a toasty, crispy, melty, gooey grilled cheese sandwiches, we’re already feeling the effects of 30 straight days of butter-fat-fried carbs and more fat. And we’ve only been looking at photos.
Thankfully, next month, May, is, among other celebrations, National Salad Month.
** This year again, we’ve partnered with DOLE Salads to celebrate all things colorful, fresh, green and healthy during the month of May, and we’re kicking it all off by posting your salad submissions on TasteSpotting all day next Wednesday, May 1. **
We already got a head start and have an Arugula, Avocado, and Roasted Asparagus Salad with Poached Egg in the works. (We’ll post the actual recipe next Tuesday.) Want to play along? Here’s how…
How to Participate in DOLE Salads Salad Day on TasteSpotting
- Check out DOLE Salads’ products
- Put together a salad
- Take an awesome photo and post on your blog with a story, recipe, etc.
- Submit your post to TasteSpotting with the tag “DOLESalads”
- Do it all by Tuesday night, April 30 since we’re going to publish them all out starting Wednesday morning.
A Few Notes
- All the usual submissions guidelines apply, of course: awesome photo, fresh original content, which brings us to…
- Please submit something that you have not submitted to TasteSpotting before
- NON-BLOGGERS: You can participate, too! If you don’t have a blog, email me (sarah at tastespotting dot com) with your awesome photo, recipe, and a little paragraph, we’ll post it up right here on the TasteSpotting blog and submit it to the main site.
Questions? Post them in the comments and we’ll answer right away. And to get you started on your salad making way, click on any of the 30 salads above for some inspiration from the site…
Also, stay tuned because we have MORE FUN THINGS to share with you next week…You’re going to love it.