Mushroom Masters Photo Contest – Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. PURCHASING WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The Mushroom Masters Photo Contest (the “Contest”) is sponsored by The Mushroom Council (“The Council”). The Contest is open to all U.S. residents, 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of The Council or their affiliated or subsidiary companies, their agencies, and their immediate family members, are not eligible to enter the Contest. The Contest is governed by the laws of the USA. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law.
2. Entry/Judging: The Contest begins at 2:00 p.m. Central Time (CST) on September 10, 2010, and ends at 11:59 p.m. on September 30, 2010. To enter, participants will submit a mushroom dish photo to Tastespotting.com for a chance to be entered into a drawing for a $300 gift card.
- Participants will register on Tastespotting.com and submit one (1) original photo of a mushroom dish where a cultivated mushroom is the dominant ingredient.
- Cultivated mushrooms varieties permitted include:
- Button mushrooms
- Portabella mushrooms
- Shiitake mushrooms
- Enoki mushrooms
- Crimini mushrooms
- Oyster mushrooms
- Maitake mushrooms
- Beech mushrooms
than one recipe, but will only be allowed one entry into the random drawing regardless of how many submissions are actually published. If the photo is selected to appear on Tastespotting.com and meets the other entry criteria, the entrant will receive one entry in a drawing to win a $300 Sur La Table gift card.
Participants who submitted mushroom photos that are selected to appear on tastespotting.com will be entered into a random drawing, which will be facilitated by www.random.org. One winner will be chosen in a drawing from all eligible entries. There will only be one winner who will receive a $300 gift card to Sur La Table. The winner will be notified via email on or about October 1, 2010 and must respond within 48 hours or another winner will be chosen at random from all eligible entries. Terms and conditions of gift card apply. Approximate retail value of prize: $300. Any taxes applicable to the prize are the responsibility of winner.
3. Conditions: The Council and its agencies are not liable for, late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, garbled or jumbled entries or the actions of Tastespotting.com. The Council is not liable for any technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer internet system, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading/uploading any materials in this Contest, or other technical difficulties or failures or other errors of any kind. The Council is not responsible or liable for any injury or damage to an entrant’s or third person’s computer and/or its contents, related to or resulting from Contest. The Council reserves the right to terminate or modify the Contest at any time for any reason, or to extend the deadline for entry in the event of insufficient entries. Entrants agree to indemnify the Council, their affiliated and subsidiary companies from and against any and all claims and liabilities arising out of or in connection with this Contest. Any dispute regarding submission of entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet access provider, online service provider, or other organizations (e.g. business, educational institute) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. The Council, in it’s sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the operation of the website or the entry process.
4. Release. All photos must be original and owned by the entrant.
5. Consumer Information: If you wish to receive a copy of these rules or have any questions about the Contest, specify your request and send a self addressed stamped envelope to: The Mushroom Masters Photo Contest, ATTN: Megan Gilbert, 200 E. Randolph Street, 63rd Floor, Chicago, IL 60601 or submit your request via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Any requests must be received by October 15, 2010.