[click on each individual image! it will link you to the recipe!]
The month of April for us has been all about grilled cheese sandwiches (in case you couldn’t tell). And as much as we love a toasty, crispy, melty, gooeey grilled cheese sandwich, we’re already feeling the effects of eating one every day (and we’re only two-thirds of the way through the month!).
Thankfully, next month is, among other celebrations, National Salad Month.
We already got a head start and made a perfect, pretty little tofu salad on arugula with carrot ginger miso dressing. (We’ll post the actual recipe for the dressing next Tuesday.) Want to play along? Here’s how…
How to Participate in DOLE Salads Salad Day on TasteSpotting
- Check out DOLE Salads’ products
- Put together a salad
- Take an awesome photo and post on your blog with a story, recipe, etc.
- Submit your post to TasteSpotting with the tag “DOLESalads”
- Do it all by Monday night, April 30 since we’re going to publish them all out starting Tuesday morning.
A Few Notes
- All the usual submissions guidelines apply, of course: awesome photo, fresh original content, which brings us to…
- Please submit something that you have not submitted to TasteSpotting before
- NON-BLOGGERS: You can participate, too! If you don’t have a blog, email me (sarah at tastespotting dot com) with your awesome photo, recipe, and a little paragraph, we’ll post it up right here on the TasteSpotting blog and submit it to the main site.
Questions? Post them in the comments and we’ll answer right away. And to get you started on your salad making way, click on any of the 30 salads above for some inspiration from the site…