DOLE Salads Taste of Spain is a WIN-WIN Situation (as in, “WIN a $40,000 Trip to Spain”)

Taste of Spain - spanish salads
So, this is pretty awesome.

Our friend DOLE Salads is giving away SPAIN! …

Okay, maybe not the entire country, but they DOLE Salads is encouraging you to get Spanishly creative with your salads this summer by giving you two ways to WIN a Taste of Spain.

You can WIN lots of Spanish-themed prizes of food, tableware, music and other gifts with Instant-Win game pieces that are inside specially marked (“Taste of Spain”) packages of DOLE Salads, or you can collect game pieces to WIN a $40,000 TRIP TO SPAIN! (So there. Actually, they are giving you Spain!)
Dole Taste of Spain game pieces and bags
All of the details of how to play and WIN are over on the DOLE Salads Taste of Spain website >>here<<.

Check it out. Play. Win! And if when you win, you can thank us for letting you know!

by Sarah J. Gim on April 30, 2013 · 7 comments

Donald Nolan June 4, 2013 at 9:16 am

I have tried to enter your contest of the trip to Spain and every time I try to enter by useing my EMAIL address I am returned to the main screen,even though I have listed that I have read the rules and the privicy statement.What do I do now or is this a fraud?

Warren A Ward June 21, 2013 at 2:36 am

Dole salad is very good I have found lately your greens have wilted , I bought two in shop Rite on 6-18-13 they were on sale for $4.00 a good bargain (yes or no ) I love the Caesar Salad Kit bar code is 7143000806 will end 06 24 13, by keeping the price down you will sell more .

Barbara Braidic June 21, 2013 at 2:06 pm

I entered my code from a salad I opened today and the screen said the code was already entered. NOT ! What a scam !

T July 18, 2013 at 1:07 pm

I just reviewed the site and disappointed in Dole. First, there’s no place to enter the code on the webpage mentioned in their contest instructions. You have to click on a link to take you to a second page where you’re asked for your email id , name, address, phone number, month and year of your birth, questions about your buying habits, etc and then after all that, you are taken to another page where you can enter the code to find out of you’ve won. I just entered phony information to see what happens. I read their privacy document to see what they plan to do with all this information and it says, “they may share your personally identifiable information with other companies that are not affiliated with Dole and are not business partners of Dole, but would like to provide you with additional products and/or services that we think may be of interest to you” So it’s basically a marketing ploy by Dole to collect personal information about you so it can be sold to other companies most likely for spam or phone call purposes. I’d avoid buying their salad just to enter this contest unless you’re willing to share some personal information and get spammed.

kathy August 1, 2013 at 4:16 pm

I have been trying to enter your contest for over an hour-is it a fraud please respond thank you it is very frustrating.

Don August 7, 2013 at 10:19 am

Wasted over an hour trying to register codes in this scam. Will avoid their salads from now on.

Michelle September 21, 2013 at 10:12 pm

who won the game?? how do i find out?