Who in their right minds would go camping right now?! …
In our living room.
I don’t actually “camp.” Ever. At least not since my family’s one (and only) adventure in “roughing it,” staying in a non-resort hotel at Yellowstone National Park when I was in elementary school.
But that doesn’t mean we don’t appreciate the fun things about camping: grilling what we’ve “caught” for dinner from the local butcher, making s’mores over a fire (in the fireplace), and telling ghost stories while drinking hot chocolate from giant tin cups.
We (and you!) can do that anytime in your house with the cool cookware and stuff from Jacob Bromwell, a small, specialty housewares company that makes old-school, authentic campfire, kitchen and fireplace things. They sent us a few things, and we’re giving them away so you can “camp” comfortably at home (or obviously, outside when it gets warm again)!
- awesome Campfire Grill to cook up that big fish you “caught”
- Popcorn Popper to pop REAL popcorn
- 4 BBQ Skewers, perfect for indoor s’mores!
- 4 BIG Tin Cups for coffee, tea, hot chocolate, vodka, um you know, whatever
To Enter This Giveaway:
- Leave a comment on this post with your favorite thing about camping – don’t worry if you can’t see the actual comment after you submit. We can see it.
- Make sure to enter your email address in the box provided so we can contact you
- Share this giveaway post with your friends! (not required, but we’d love the help!)
You have until Wednesday December 21, 2011 at 12pm PST to comment. Everyone is welcome to comment to enter, but we can only ship this stuff in the U.S.