A Dozen Delicious Ways to Celebrate Bananas, Cream, and their Perfect Marriage, Pie
We couldn’t introduce the March Food Calendar without launching right into a celebration of some sort, so we’re picking our top 12 Banana Cream Pie recipes from TasteSpotting to celebrate, what else? National Banana Cream Pie Day. Some of them are straight up recipes for classic Banana Cream Pie with custard and whipped cream, some of them are Banana Cream Pies with a twist, and just a couple of cool recipes that aren’t even pie, but take all their inspiration from the fluffy dessert.
Click on any photo above to get to the full recipe link, or check out the descriptions below with the recipe links!
Banana Cream Pie Recipes
- Banana Cream Pie with a bruléed crust? We’ll take it.
- BonAppetit magazine never does us wrong, especially not with Banana Cream Pie with Salty Bourbon Caramel and Peanut Shortbread Crust
- Just because banana is a fruit, doesn’t mean it’s healthy! But a whole grain crust in this Banana Cream Pie with Whole Grain Chocolate Crust does!
- Two great tastes that taste great together? Chocolate and peanut butter. Three great tastes? Add banana for Banana Cream Pie with Chocolate Peanut Butter Layers
- Instead of whipped cream, top Banana Cream Pie with Toasted Meringue Topping
- If you don’t want to go for a whole entire pie (but why not?!) Banana Cream Pie as pretty little tart
- Just a little twist to the crust in Kleinworth&Co’s Banana Cream Pie in Oreo Cookie Crust
- Pie for breakfast, if it’s Banana Cream Pie Smoothie Bowl with Maple Cinnamon Granola
- Make it tropical with Toasted Coconut Banana Cream Pie
- Here’s your classic old-fashioned Banana Cream Pie recipe
- For you non-bakers out there, a No-Bake Banana Cream Pie recipe
- Banana Cream Pie re-imagined into a cheesecake